HEPCloud engages in collaboration to leverage tools and experience whenever possible. These include:
- Grid technologies – Worldwide LHC Computing Grid and Open Science Grid
- Preparing communities for distributed computing
- Brookhaven National Laboratory and ATLAS experiment – engaged in next HEPCloud phase
- HTCondor – common provisioning interface (underneath Panda, glideinWMS)
- CMS experiment – collaborative knowledge and tools, cloud-capable workflows
CERN faces similar challenges and we are having productive conversations with CERN including CERN Openlab.